Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's been a long time since I came around. [PHOTOS.]

"There we were - demented children mincing about in clothes that no one ever wore, speaking as no man ever spoke, swearing love in wigs and rhymed couplets, killing each other with wooden swords, hollow protestations of faith hurled after empty promises of vengeance - and every gesture, every pose, vanishing into the thin unpopulated air. We ransomed our dignity to the clouds, and the uncomprehending birds listened. Don't you see?! We're actors - we're the opposite of people!"
 - The Player, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, Tom Stoppard

It's been an eternity since my last posting here, and as I nurse my frightful Facebook addiction and my appreciation for only short, sharp status updates, I wonder in earnest when the post after this will come.

But I suppose that gives me heaps of space to introduce who I am once more. So hello hello, dear great wide world, and welcome to my blog. I'm Faith, and I'm nearly 20. And I don't know what I should do with myself.

I don't know how to introduce myself beyond what I've just said, and what you can read in the sidebar. Isn't that sad? It must be terribly saddening to be a Creative Writing major and not know how to introduce yourself. But what I can do is give you pictures. Images of where I've been and what I've done in the last long time I've had this blog and not used it. (Photos mine unless caption states otherwise. Some have click-through links).

That's about all I can give you all for now. Stories related to these things will come eventually. Stay warm!
Orochimaru, Naruto. Photo by Boon Dat. MelCosPho3


Koushiro Izumi, Digimon. Supanova 2011
Dominus, iQuest: The Musical. Mudfest.

Shinra Kishitani, DuRaRaRa!. Sydney Animania

Young Orochimaru, Naruto. Photo by Dan Holtham. Armageddon 2011.


Young Orochimaru, Naruto. Armageddon 2011.

Francis Bonnefoy, Hetalia. Just after Hetalia Day 2011.


Jo Calderone, Lady Gaga. ROC'RAISER. We covered Yoü & I. It was glorious.

Itoshiki Nozomu, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Shoot. Photo by Trung. Click through for original.

Jareth the Goblin King, Labyrinth.




Jareth the Goblin King, Labyrinth. Post-Labyrinth screening at the Astor Theatre.
Jo Calderone, Lady Gaga. The Born This Way Ball, Melbourne.
Francis Bonnefoy, Cosfest XI.

Not cosplaying! Meeting Jedward :DDDDDD
The Zombified Thin White Duke, inspired by 1976 David Bowie. Ushering for Zombie! An Apocalyptic Rock Opera. Photo by Silvi.
Hoshigaki Kisame, Naruto. Photo by Tim Kong. Manifest 2012. Click through for original.

No comments:

Post a Comment